Running low on checks? Place an order online in minutes. Before you get started, make sure you have the following information available:
- Bank transit/routing number
- Account number
- Zip Code
- Select Account type (personal or business)
Debit Card Controls
Our FNB FOR YOU! Mobile Banking App now gives you the power to protect your debit cards against fraud and unwanted account spending by allowing you to customize a number of alerts and control features. Take control of how your debit cards are used right from your mobile device!
- Turn the entire debit card on / off (for example: if your debit card is misplaced, simply turn the card off and turn it back on when card is located.)
- View recent transactions
- Receive real-time alerts
- Controls can be set up according to your own unique spending behavior:
- Set up merchant categories (groceries, retail, gas, etc.)
- Set transaction types (ATM transactions, online purchases, recurring charges, etc.)
- Set spending limits.
- Set location control - limit your card activity by location or region on a map. Restrict for international charges.
Accidental overdrafts are a hassle, but we have you covered. By signing up for our sweep service, you authorize the bank to automatically move funds from one account to another to cover a transaction or withdrawal. Checking, savings and liquid fund accounts eligible.
24-Hour Telephone Banking
Access a range of services by simply calling our toll-free number: 888-515-2265. With this 24-hour service you can check account balances, find out when checks clear, make loan payments and more.
Get access to your money quicker when checks are deposited directly into your account. If your employer offers this service, be ready to provide your account number and our routing number: 064107994.
Make deposits, request fund transfers and make loan payments by mail with this free service.
Our collection of calculators can help you evaluate your financial plans as you prepare to make your next money move.
Visit your nearest First National Bank location to take advantage of a variety of in-branch services including:
- Night Depository
- Wire Transfer
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Official Checks
- Change Counting
- Utility Payments
At First National Bank, customers have access to knowledgeable professionals who can assist with financial planning and be a resource as you plan for the future.